Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 1 - Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Skin Solutions


Nothing official yet, just a few notes about the Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Skin Solutions products. 

Both the cleanser and the moisturizer are very creamy and smooth. The cleanser doesn't foam so if you normally use something that foams, this will take some time to get used to. Personally, I normally use a scrub, so getting used to something so creamy and smooth is not the easiest. The great thing is that this cleanser makes it easier by not being sticky or greasy or having any harsh ingredients. No tingle, no burn, no redness or itching and my skin does indeed feel clean! Also, the cleanser does not make my dry skin even drier like other cleansers I have tried.

As for the moisturizer, it does not take a lot to cover the face and neck. It is not heavy or greasy, which is a big complaint about moisturizers. With my dry skin this soaks in fast, but I still don’t feel the need to slather even more on since this moisturizer makes that scaly feeling go away! 

Surprisingly, my skin feels softer just after using these products twice and I don’t feel any breakouts coming on. I am excited to use them more during the month and give a final opinion!

**Disclosure**
The product mentioned above was sent to me by BzzAgent to try and share my thoughts as well as coupons and samples. I have not been otherwise compensated for this or any other related post and will not be compensated in the future. Part of being a BzzAgent is abiding by the Code of Conduct as seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment