Thursday, October 6, 2011

CVS - My trip today

Ok, so today didn't start out all that great since I have been sick with the sinus stuff and I couldn't talk at first. Now, I can talk and the day turned out great! This is my haul from CVS...



I only went in to get a bag of Huggies and the EverSleek stuff, but then the magic machine printed me a $4 off 2 CVS Supreme diapers. So being the brilliant one I am, I got 2 bags since they are B1G50% off this week. I had coupons for the EverSleek and the Huggies, plus some ECB from last week and a $5 off $25 that just came in my email today, so this turned into bigger savings than I was expecting!

Total damage at CVS today: $14.91
Savings today: $33.00
ECB earned: $7.00 ($5 for buying 2 EverSleek, $1 for Huggies, and $1 for my bag tag!)

Plus, I am only one more bag away from another FREE bag of Huggies.Did I mention that I really, really like CVS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment