Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BzzAgent - Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Skin Solutions

I have been using the Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Skin Solutions products that I was sent through BzzAgent nearly daily for almost a month now. (Yes, I have skipped a day or two here or there out of sheer exhaustion.) This is my report:

I am still in love with the product because my face is not greasy or oily or dry. The natural ingredients are very appealing and indeed do not cause any redness or irritation for me. Once when I used the cleanser right after getting out of the shower I felt some tingling, but I think that was because I had just gotten out of a hot shower and my pores were dilated so more of the product was getting in and doing what it is meant to do - CLEAN! Even though I did feel some tingling, my skin was not red or irritated and felt fine after rinsing and applying the moisturizer.

Since I am somewhat acne prone, I look for products that will reduce this tendency. Being a sensitive skin product with natural ingredients, I was not looking for the Burt's Bees line to do that, but I have noticed that my face seems to have not broken out as much since I started using it. Because of all this, I continue to be happy with the product and will continue to spread the word!

**Disclosure**
The product mentioned above was sent to me by BzzAgent to try and share my thoughts as well as coupons and samples. I have not been otherwise compensated for this or any other related post and will not be compensated in the future. Part of being a BzzAgent is abiding by the Code of Conduct as seen here.











No comments:

Post a Comment