Thursday, October 6, 2011

BzzAgent - Burt’s Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin BzzCampaign


 
As if I needed today to get EVEN BETTER after my CVS trip, my BzzKit for the Burt’s Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin BzzCampaign came!! I am so excited to try this stuff because I love my Burt's Bees® Beeswax Lip Balm! I will be using the products (which I hope will moisturize well because I have dry skin) and posting my honest opinion about them, good or bad.

In the meantime, visit Burt’s Bees® on Facebook and also visit BzzAgent to see how you can have products like these sent to you to try and share!


**Disclosure**
The product mentioned above was sent to me by BzzAgent to try and share my thoughts as well as coupons and samples. I have not been otherwise compensated for this or any other related post and will not be compensated in the future. Part of being a BzzAgent is abiding by the Code of Conduct as seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment