Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just some thoughts!

I may not be the best blogger, but I am working on some things like matchups for the local circulars around Jackson. It may not include everything under the sun because I don't go shopping every week, but it will matchup the sales with the coupons at least. If anyone would like to guest post with some deals or anything like that, that will be great. I love CVS so I will be posting CVS deals as much as possible. Otherwise, yes, the stuff I post here may be stuff that has already been found by another coupon/deal blogger or website, but there will be other stuff here as well! Starting soon, I am going to try to do a recipe at least once a week that we have tried and liked. It may be something simple, maybe not. Surely I will not guarantee that anyone will like it because I am an impulse cooker and will add seasonings that are not called for when using a recipe, but I will try to include what I did in case someone else would like to try it that way!

Just a few things that were on my mind this morning. I want to improve this and be able to make something bigger out of it so suggestions and guest posts and anything else is always welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment